Miller Spoolmatic 30 Air Cooled Welding Spool Gun w/ Leads
This spool-type wire feeder provides optimum welding performance with aluminum and other soft alloy wires. Comes with the WC-24 weld control for use with CV power sources supplying 24 VAC power such as the EX300 or the WC-115A weld control for use with CC power sources supplying 115 VAC power. (Specify with or without contactor.) Connects directly to the Millermatic 250X. Includes a 30 ft (9 m) cable assembly for accessing hard-to-reach areas. For use with 1 lb (0.5 kg), 4″ (102 mm) diameter spools of wire.
- Engineered for operator comfort, the Spoolmatic 30A gives you portability and a 30 ft cable assembly to access those hard-to-reach welds.
- Barrel is Roughneck® and Bernard® Centerfire™ compatible.
- Built-in gas valve eliminates the need to purge long gas lines.
- 2-stage trigger includes gas preflow.
- Spool canister rotates 180 degrees.
- Wire speed adjustment on the gun handle saves time.
- Reversible drive roll saves time and money.
Miller Spoolmatic 30 Specifications
|Rated Current:||200 A at 100% duty cycle|
|Wire Feed Speed:||70 – 875 IPM|
|Input Power:||Supplied from WC-24 or WC-115 weld control|
|Maximum Spool Size:||4″ (102 mm)|
|Wire Diameters:||.023″ – 1/16″ aluminum wire|
Up to .045″ hard wire
|Weight:||14 lb (6.4 kg)|
|Dimensions:||H: 10.25″ (260 mm) W: 2.5″ (64 mm) L: 15.125″ (384 mm)|
- Light-duty Aluminum Fabrication
- Sign Manufacturing
- Auto Shop
Easy to Use
Wire feed speed adjustment on the gun handle and reversible drive rolls save time and money. Quick-change, single-turn contact tip provides excellent performance and is easy to replace.
Integrated Spool Canister